The Minnesota Orienteering Club would love to have you as a member!
- Newsletter (published 4-6 times annually)
- Discounted fees at local meets.
- Invitation to Members Only meets and social events.
Membership expires one (1) year from date of receipt, and renewal extends membership for one (1) year.
There are three ways to become a member or renew your membership:
- Join or renew online
- Click here for an Individual membership ($16/year)
- Click here for an Family membership ($22/year)
- Two adults, plus children or students. Domestic partners included.
- Click here for an Group membership ($27/year)
- Church groups, JROTC, School group, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc.
- Fill out a membership form and mail it
|Membership application form: Microsoft Word Document|
Membership application form: PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format
Mail the completed form together with your payment to:
Minnesota Orienteering Club
c/o Sam Meddaugh
1740 Kyllo Ln
Eagan, MN 55122
- Join or renew at a meet
|You can come to one of our meets and join right there. A volunteer will give you a membership
application and you can pay the appropriate fees to become a member immediately.